Skip to content
Recent must-read news for those living and working in the Denver metro area
- City explores enforcing new green roof initiative and requirements (DenverChannel).
- Denver chef earns prestigious Best Chef in the Southwest (Westword).
- Downtown Denver gains a community-style Target located at 16th, California streets. The new store will open in July and offer fresh produce, home decor, pharmacy and more (DBJ).
- It’s almost Summer (or at least feels like it) and that means outdoor concerts. Get the details on Denver events (Denver Post).
- What’s also Summer? Wildflower watch (CPR).
- The next new neighborhood to watch? Eyes are on Auraria (Denverite).
- If you start seeing some unexpected art next week, blame The Denver Theatre District, It’s launching Art for the People, a six-week, citywide art “intervention” (HappyCity).
- The “red flag” gun control bill is dead in Colorado (CPR).