Skip to content
Your weekly rental, city and other Denver news roundup
- More than two dozen unique things to do this weekend in Denver (303).
- Downtown Denver has a lot going on this weekend. The Denver Post is here to help you navigate street closings (DPost).
- Mortgage rates near recent highs after dropping for two consecutive weeks, putting a strain on inventory (DPost).
- Learn what intersections have the highest crash rates (Westword).
- Denver Public Works has seized 264 scooters since Lime and Bird launched and now is charging fines (DPost).
- Colorado Springs starts a free-roaming bike-sharing program (Gazette).
- Uber is applying for a patent that would allow the app to ascertain whether users are under the influence (CNN)
- Finalist selected for Denver police chief (DPost).
- Iconic Brown Palace has been sold (Hotel Management).